Clinically Proven to Help Heal Stage 2,3 & 4 Pressure Ulcers!
Treat-Eezi. Pressure Sore Care Made Simple & Easy to Treat
The new, simple and cost-effective way to prevent pressure sores offering 24-hour protection from bed to chair using the same Patented Treat-Eezi pad. The thousands of polyester fibres in each layer of the Treat-Eezi pad combine to conform to the natural body contours in both supine and seated positions thereby offering pressure relief well below that of normal capillary blood flow hence skin breakdown and shearing, plus friction is simply diminished. Furthermore, air permeability tests conclude that an average of 170 cubic centimetres of air can flow through every square centimetre of surface area proving this simple product is highly effective in keeping the user cool thus the findings by Dr Steve Young in the Clinical report (downloadable on this page) stating all patients noted they were much cooler and slept better on a Treat Eezi over and above a product which uses pumped air.
NEW. Now available with an easy clean vapour-permeable cover, ideal for incontinent patients or multi-use (Nursing Home/Acute environment). Not necessary for single use. To view these covers please go to https://danmedicasouth.co.uk/product/treat-eezi-vapour-permeable-cover/
- Assisted in the healing Stage 2, 3 & 4 Open Wounds within 4 weeks (Clinical trial data downloadable above)
- Pressure testing shows the Treat Eezi pad mapped at 28 mmHg on a patient weighing 170 lbs/12 stone/76 kilos with normal bone structure and in the supine position. (downloadable above)
- A recent clinical study on 6 cases shows improved blood flow maintaining healthy tissue. (downloadable above)
- Proven to reduce users temperature and has a cooling effect over and above other surfaces. (downloadable above)
- No pumps, no electricity nor power needed, no adjustments required.
- Breathable, lightweight & hard-wearing material guaranteed for 2 years. The internal Polyester fibres work in such a way to achieve minimal shearing. It can be frequently washed and bleached to avoid cross-infection at 80 degrees.
- Easily transferred from bed to foam-based seat/recliner chair offering 24-hour protection.
- Available in 2 weight-bearing loads up to approximately 21 stones/129 kilos.
- Pad resistant to abrasion.
- 2 years manufacturing warranty from date of purchase.
- Easily transportable (e.g. 2 layer fold-able to 40 cm x 25 cm x 10 cm, weighing 900 gm) so can fit in any suitcase.
- NEW! Vapour permeable cover now available!! **
- No minimum weight load.
- Is x-ray translucent.
** If vapour permeable covers are used, we recommend periodically, that the overlay is taken out of the cover and laundered or shaken & left to breathe. This allows the many thousands of fibres inside Treat Eezi to bounce back, allowing air to flow. For storage and laundering. The Treat Eezi overlay should always be taken out of the cover when storing or laundering.
Considering individual circumstances may be appropriate for the use of these products. Standard medical care must be followed at all times. These products are not intended to replace any procedure or guidelines in place for the prevention of pressure wounds. For additional protection whilst seated we recommend the pad is folded and always placed on a foam-based chair (recliner, sofa etc., etc.).
Due to personal hygiene reasons and to avoid cross-infection being passed from one person to another we regret we are not able to accept returns of this product once it has been opened and used.
Pressure Sores – Warning Signs
You need to seek further medical help if any of the following occur:
- An increase in the size or drainage of the sore.
- Increased redness around the sore or black areas starting to form.
- The sore starts smelling and/or the drainage becomes a greenish colour.
- You develop a fever.
What kind of complications can be caused by pressure sores?
- Can be life-threatening.
- Infection can spread to the blood, heart, bone.
- Prolonged bed rest.
- Autonomic dysreflexia
Treat-Eezi Mattress Pad Overlay 3 layer (Paediatric) :
(1 m x 80 cm/39″ x 31″) Suitable for Paediatrics only. Weight load approx. 76k/12 stone
Package Dimensions: 40 x 25 x 10 cm Weight 1.2 kg
Treat-Eezi Mattress Pad Overlay 4 layer :
(1 m x 80 cm/39″ x 31″) Weight load approx. 25 stone / 159 kilos
Package Dimensions: 40 x 25 x 13 cm Weight 1.4 kg
Treat-Eezi Mattress Pad Vapour Permeable Cover
(1m x 80cm/39″ x 31″)
Package Dimensions: 30 x 23 x 6cm Weight 1kg
Treat-Eezi Pillowcase :
(50 cm x 70 cm / 20 ” x 30 “)
Package Dimensions: 20 x 25 x 3 cm Weight 0.5 kg
Treat-Eezi Full-Length Mattress Overlay (4 layers):
(1.95 cm x 90 cm/ ) Weight load approx. 25 stone / 159 kilos
Package Dimensions: 50 x 44 x 27 cm Weight 2.7 kg
Treat-Eezi Full-Length Overlay Cover:
(1.95 cm x 90 cm/ ) Package Dimensions: 20 x 15 x 5 cm Weight 1.3 kg
Treat Eezi Seat Pad (50cm x 40cm/20″ x 18)
Package dimensions: 25 x 30 x 6cm Weight 0.5kg
Treat Eezi Seat Pad Vapour Permeable Cover (50cm x 40cm)
Package dimensions: 10 x 15 x 3cm Weight 0.5kg