MADE FROM AN AIR MESH FABRIC MIX AND NOT GEL THE TREAT LITE 2 IS UNLIKE OTHER TYPES OF MOTORCYCLE CUSHIONING BECAUSE :
- IS PERFECT FOR WET WEATHER. Yes, rain filters straight through giving you a dry ride even in the wettest weather whilst still giving you excellent pressure-relieving support!
- IS PERFECT FOR DRY/HOT WEATHER. No problems, it protects your seat from becoming too hot. Allowing the breeze to fly through the pad keeping your seat cool.
- EXTREME COMFORT! Strong, spring able natural polyester fibres cradles your weight allowing you to sink into unsurpassed comfort. The fibres spring back each dismount, beckoning you back to your seat for unadulterated comfort.
- NO pumps, no adjustments, no maintenance needed. Simply secure the straps to your seat and away you go!
- Machine washable (30 degrees). (Do not use fabric conditioner, this flattens the fibres).
- Renovates!! Hides tatty seats!!
- Absorbs Shock and vibration!!
- You sit on top of the cushion – unlike gel where you sink into the cushion.
- Incredibly light!!!
- All in one requires no cover!
- Max. weight-bearing load to 16 stone / 102 kilos.
Available in 3 sizes
Inflatable Air cushions are considered high risk, are great for straight roads, long-distance travelling but are prone to puncture (they can get snagged on buckles, studs etc) and aren’t as long-wearing as a gel.
Gel cushions are considered medium risk, are great for winding roads, are long-life, require no maintenance & good for travelling shorter distances but hold the heat so aren’t fabulous in hot weather.
Air mesh cushions are considered low risk, good for a simple numb bum or medical issues (coccyx sensitivity/cancer etc), great in the rain and heat. The maximum weight is 16 Stone / 102 kilos.
Size is also important if you have any additional problems with your legs or back (go bigger!).
Last note of warning, not all gels are equal. Since our success we have seen a great many “gels” come on the market, lots that cannot hold the body weight, lots that aren’t anti-fungal, antibacterial or fire retardant so if you opt for a gel – choose wisely.